Wednesday, October 28, 2009

HAYWARD HILL, IV

8x10, oil on canvas board,
$90. S&H free in cont. U.S.




I had to paint at least one more view off Hayward Hill Road. The autumn colors are fading in the country side but still quite vivid in neighborhoods where maples and Bradford Pears have been planted. I liked this scene for its simplicity. There are some orangey grasses and a purple flower I did not recognize.

We have enjoyed some sunshine the last two days and that is changing. Rain tonight and tomorrow along with cooler weather is our forecast. I am working at my co-op gallery tomorrow so won't mind the rain so much. We have preparations to make for some upcoming events. Our Gail Booth is doing a painting demo tomorrow evening at the gallery. On November 14, our jewelry artists, Silk Degrees, will have a Trunk Show and through November and December we will have our Christmas Invitational Miniature Show with a reception on December 3. I am looking forward to this interesting and fun season.

No comments:

Post a Comment