Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HILL TO THE NORTH

We had sunshine yesterday which made it a great day to paint.  This hill is a very short walk from my house.  I have not found out who owns but I will for I fear I was trespassing.    It is a steep hike up and there are huge sandstone rocks along the way with wonderful colors etched into them, also some great lichen formations.  I took photos of the lichen and put them on this blog so I could seem them often, love the blues.     At  the top of the hill, I could see in all directions unless the occasional tree blocked a portion of the view.  I was glad I took my hiking stick along, nice to have that "third" leg when you need it.






1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Glad you found me!
    Happy painting,
    k

    ReplyDelete